- This event has passed.
2023 Aspen Valley Marathon
Top 5 reasons to run the Aspen Valley Marathon
- The Aspen Valley Marathon is a Boston Marathon Qualifier
- Fast! Times in the top 50 fastest marathons in North America.
- Downhill drops 1,418 ft in elevation from start to finish
- Breathtaking Aspen Valley scenery
- Off road, old railway route, next to river, 80% paved trail /20% hard-packed dirt.
The Aspen Valley Marathon is a beautiful and scenic run along the Rio Grande Trail. Throughout the marathon, the runners travel 1,418 ft downhill. All finishers receive a reward of food and beverages.