Aspen Youth Center (AYC) places a high priority on protecting your privacy. This policy explains what types of information is collected by the Aspen Youth Center website, www.aspenyouthcenter.org, and how this information is used.
How We Collect Your Personal Information
While using the Aspen Youth Center’s website, you may submit personal information when registering your child for membership, or making a financial contribution. The personal information you may be asked to provide is:
- Your name;
- Your child’s name and demographic information;
- Your postal address;
- Your email address;
- Your phone number;
- Your credit card or debit card information.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Aspen Youth Center may use the personal information you provide for purposes such as:
- Carrying out a youth membership registration made by you;
- Processing and receiving donations made by you to Aspen Youth Center;
- Fulfilling your requests for event registrations, product purchases, and/or services;
- Contacting you with news about the programs, services, and events offered by Aspen Youth Center;
- Contacting you regarding donations and/or purchases made by you.
How Your Personal Information Is Disclosed
It is Aspen Youth Center’s policy not to disclose, sell, or rent your personal information to any individual, business, government entity, or outside parties except:
- To process and receive donations made by you to Aspen Youth Center;
- To provide products or services you have requested through us;
- In response to a validly-issues subpoena, court order, or other legal process;
- When you request Aspen Youth Center to do so.
Scope Of This Policy; Third Party Websites
Although this policy applies to all information received from you for the purpose of accessing or using content controlled and owned by Aspen Youth Center, it does not apply to businesses or entities that are not owned or controlled by Aspen Youth Center.
At any time, you may “opt out” from receiving newsletters, funding appeals, program updates, special offers, and other useful information from Aspen Youth Center. To unsubscribe from any of our mailings or communications, please emailing Michaela Idhammar at email@example.com or call 970.544.4133.
Aspen Youth Center reserves the right to amend this policy at any time.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact Michaela Idhammar at firstname.lastname@example.org.